2023 Entry Fees & Instructions – 35th Annual SAM Awards
- Eligibility: Builder Categories (100 - 320 inclusive). All products or projects built and marketed in New Jersey by a builder member in good standing of the New Jersey Builders Association are eligible.
Associate Categories (100 and 501– 617 inclusive). All products or services provided and marketed in New Jersey by an associate member in good standing of the New Jersey Builders Association are eligible.
DUPLICATE ENTRIES FROM PRIOR SAM AWARDS COMPETITIONS MAY BE RESUBMITTED.
- Entries: A separate entry form must be submitted for each category entered. Be sure to complete the entire entry form for each submission.
- Entry Materials: Be sure to include all of the items required for submission in each category. When a Flash drive is required, each file must be clearly labeled including category number and community/company entered. Additionally, indicate which photo should be used for production purposes if the entry is a finalist.
All visual objects contained in the photo must physically exist (i.e. removal of product logos from windows is satisfactory, moving furniture within a room or adding landscaping is not.) Judges will disqualify incomplete entries. All entry materials will become the property of the New Jersey Builders Association and will not be returned.
- Entry Fees:
- Category 201 to 320 and 602 to 617 - $125.00
- Category 401 & 402 Million Dollar Club/Leasing Excellence Club - $25.00
- Category 403 to 505 Individual Achievement Awards - $100.00
- Category 100 to 110 & 601 - No Entry Fee required for Above & Beyond Community Service, Community of the Year Awards or Grand Award for Associate Member Marketing Program (see submission requirements for details).
Checks or complete credit card information must accompany all entries. Please include calculation form with payment. Make checks payable to: New Jersey Builders Association.
- Deadline: All completed entry forms and material must be received by the New Jersey Builders Association no later than 5 p.m., Friday, January 13, 2023, with NO EXCEPTIONS. Mail entries to Pauline Magnotti, New Jersey Builders Association, NEW ADDRESS 10 South Avenue West, #122, Cranford, NJ 07016. Hand deliveries must be pre-arranged by contacting Pauline at email@example.com or (609) 570-2165.
- Judging: Each entry will be judged on its merits by a panel of qualified judges who are recognized for their expertise in the industry. NJBA reserves the right to create new categories if the judges believe it is warranted. Judges may re-categorize an entry if they believe it has been entered in the wrong category or is better suited to another category. Special Awards may be presented at the Judges’ discretion.