Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City
Tuesday, March 19 – Thursday, March 21, 2024
Stay at Hard Rock
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
The Official Host Hotel of the Atlantic Builders Convention: Conference and Expo
$99.00 per night
Single or double occupancy with group code GABC24Z
Room Reservations - 609-449-6860
Group code: GABC24Z
All callers will be asked for this code but can also book by saying *GABC24Z*
RESORT FEE; ROOM TAX; FEES
The following fees and taxes will be charged per room per night:
- Tourism Promotion Fee: $2.00
- NJ Occupancy Fee: $3.00
- Casino Room Occupancy Fee: $2.00
- Resort Fee: $25.00
The room rate and all the above Fees are also subject to the applicable 13.625% taxes
Resort Fee includes:
- High-speed in room Wi-Fi up to two devices
- Access to Body Rock fitness center
- Unlimited entry and exit into Self-Parking garage after initial fee
- Access to Indoor pool and seasonal sundeck
Note: all fees and taxes are subject to change
Hard Rock Atlantic City offers both self and valet parking, The self-parking garage is physically connected to the hotel and the valet parking drop off and pick up is outside of the hotel lobby. Rates for both are per stay (not per day) and subject to change based on season and holidays.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check in time is 4:00pm Monday - Saturday and 5:00pm on Sunday
Check out time is 11:00am daily
A credit card and photo ID is required at check in. At the time of check in the credit cards will be authorized the amount of $100 for incidental charges and or damages.
All persons must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to check into the hotel. Only registered guests may check in and occupy guest rooms. Persons under the age of twenty-one (21) must be accompanied by an adult at all times in any casino gaming area.
Unauthorized housing companies may contact you, identifying themselves as being affiliated with NJBA and/or ABC. Typically, rooms booked through 3rd party hotel room brokers are not refundable if canceled or changed.
We remind you that the ONLY way to make hotel reservations within our block is through links or listed information on THIS page. We have no affiliation with other 3rd party hotel room brokers soliciting ABC attendees.
Atlantic City International Airport
Atlantic City International Airport makes flying to Atlantic City effortless. This medium size airport takes the hassles out of flying, while still providing nonstop services from a number of destinations. Located only twelve miles outside of the city travelers can touch down minutes away from the heart of the city.
Philadelphia International Airport
Philadelphia International Airport is located only 60 miles from Atlantic City, this large hub airport servers 32.24 million passengers annually. Twenty-five airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 140 destinations worldwide. Philadelphia International Airport is easily accessible and convenient for travelers coming to Atlantic City. Click here to watch American Airlines and Landline bus transportation from ACY to PHL.
Atlantic City Airport
- Taxi Service: Available at curbside. For assistance go to the taxi service desk, between baggage claim and the terminal exit. Any questions, contact customer service at 609-645-7895 ext. 4725.
- Rideshare: is available through UBER and LYFT.
- Atlantic City International Airport and the Richard Stockton College of NJ Shuttle: This free shuttle offers convenient stops at ACY's terminal entrance, the Egg Harbor City Rail Station bus stop, Richard Stockton College of NJ, and the FAA Tech Center's Visitor Center. The shuttle also connects to NJ Transit Bus Routes. for full schedule.
Around Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Jitney Association: Looking for a fast and inexpensive way to get around the city? Jitneys are a 24/7 service that offer multiple different routes throughout the city. These minibuses are powered by compressed natural gas which reduces emission. Jitney fares cost $2.50 and will transport you to various location in the city.
The Atlantic City Train Station is adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center
The Train Station is serviced by NJ Transit.
- AMTRAK (www.amtrak.com) provides service from all major East Coast destinations: NY, Boston, Washington DC to the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia.
- NJ Transit (www.njtransit.com) provides service from 30th Street Train Station in Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
- Trains run on the hour
- From the Philadelphia International Airport, you can take a Septa High Speed Rail Line train (www.septa.org) to the 30th Street Station and connect with NJ Transit.