Harrah's Resort & Casino Atlantic City
Tuesday, March 28 – Thursday, March 30, 2023
Stay at Harrah's
The Official Host Hotel of the Atlantic Builders Convention: Conference and Expo
With its sophisticated marina setting and an infinite roster of world-class resort amenities, Harrah's Resort is a premier hotel destination, boasting beautiful views and non-stop action. You'll wish your stay could last a lifetime.
$99.00 per night
Single or double occupancy with promo code NJBA2023
Room Reservations - 888-516-2215 (8am-2am EST, 7 days a week)
Group name: New Jersey Builders Association 2023
Group code: SH03BA3
All callers will be asked for this code but can also book by saying *NJBA2023*
Internet rates are not valid with, during, or in conjunction with other Discount programs, including corporate group and junket programs. All rates are currently subject to 13.625% tax plus $7.00 per room per night lodging fee (subject to change without notice) that may not be reflected in the total cost. Prior to confirmation, all rates are subject to change without notice and based upon limited availability. A daily resort fee (subject to applicable tax) will be added to your reservation upon check-in. The resort fee includes the following services: In-room Basic Wi-Fi each day (TWO DEVICES PER DAY), local calls, and $5 towards self-parking. Prior to confirmation, all rates are subject to change without notice and based upon limited availability.
Unauthorized housing companies may contact you, identifying themselves as being affiliated with NJBA and/or ABC. We remind you that the ONLY way to make hotel reservations within our block is through links or listed information on THIS page. We have no affiliation with other 3rd party hotel room brokers soliciting ABC attendees.
Atlantic City International Airport
Atlantic City International Airport makes flying to Atlantic City effortless. This medium size airport takes the hassles out of flying, while still providing nonstop services from a number of destinations. Located only twelve miles outside of the city travelers can touch down minutes away from the heart of the city.
Philadelphia International Airport
Philadelphia International Airport is located only 60 miles from Atlantic City, this large hub airport servers 32.24 million passengers annually. Twenty-five airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 140 destinations worldwide. Philadelphia International Airport is easily accessible and convenient for travelers coming to Atlantic City. Click here to watch American Airlines and Landline bus transportation from ACY to PHL.
Atlantic City Airport
- Taxi Service: Available at curbside. For assistance go to the taxi service desk, between baggage claim and the terminal exit. Any questions, contact customer service at 609-645-7895 ext. 4725.
- Rideshare: is available through UBER and LYFT.
- Atlantic City International Airport and the Richard Stockton College of NJ Shuttle: This free shuttle offers convenient stops at ACY's terminal entrance, the Egg Harbor City Rail Station bus stop, Richard Stockton College of NJ, and the FAA Tech Center's Visitor Center. The shuttle also connects to NJ Transit Bus Routes. for full schedule.
Around Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Jitney Association: Looking for a fast and inexpensive way to get around the city? Jitneys are a 24/7 service that offer multiple different routes throughout the city. These minibuses are powered by compressed natural gas which reduces emission. Jitney fares cost $2.50 and will transport you to various location in the city.
The Atlantic City Train Station is adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center
The Train Station is serviced by NJ Transit.
- AMTRAK (www.amtrak.com) provides service from all major East Coast destinations: NY, Boston, Washington DC to the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia.
- NJ Transit (www.njtransit.com) provides service from 30th Street Train Station in Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
- Trains run on the hour
- From the Philadelphia International Airport, you can take a Septa High Speed Rail Line train (www.septa.org) to the 30th Street Station and connect with NJ Transit.