[vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”HOW DO I RESERVE A BOOTH, SPONSORSHIP OR AD SPACE?” el_id=”1463086388212-b67a7873-e743″] Complete the Online Application and provide deposit. To choose a booth location, visit the online floor plan. Booth sales are now open to all vendors! [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHAT ARE THE DATES?”]
The Atlantic Builders Convention will take place on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – Thursday, April 12, 2018. (Expo open April 11 & 12 only.)
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHERE IS THE CONVENTION?”] The conference and expo takes place at: Atlantic City Convention Center One Convention Boulevard Atlantic City, NJ 08401 [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHAT ARE THE EXPO AND SEMINAR HOURS?”] 10AM – 4PM [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHAT ARE THE EXHIBIT SETUP/BREAKDOWN TIMES?”] Monday, April 9, 2018 1PM – 5PM exhibits 20’x20’ or larger; all others 3PM – 5PM Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8AM – 5PM all exhibits. All exhibits MUST be fully set up by 5PM on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHY EXHIBIT AT ABC?”] WHY ABC? Meet one-on-one with today’s building industry professionals, residential and commercial builders, developers, remodelers and subcontractors who want the latest products and services you have to offer.
- You’ll meet thousands of building industry professionals looking to network and build relationships with leaders in the building industry at the region’s largest building, construction and remodeling industry trade show and conference of its kind.
- Last year, participants traveled from across the country and Canada to learn about the newest and most exciting developments in real estate products and services.
- Hosted by the New Jersey Builders Association this premier event is one you can’t afford to miss.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”HOW ARE BOOTHS ASSIGNED?”] Exhibit space will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis and is contingent upon NJBA approval, receipt of signed Contract for Space and booth payment. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHAT DOES MY BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDE?”] Standard booth equipment includes:
- 8’ high back drape and 42” high side-rails, pipe and drape.
- Company name and booth number identification sign (excludes Main Aisle booths).
- Security service.
- 50 Exhibit Area only Guest Passes for distribution
- 5 registrations (per 10’ x 10’ booth) for booth personnel
- FREE admission to all educational seminars and after hour events(excludes special ticketed events)
- Company and classification in the official ABC 2018 Show Guide if application and payment are received by March 23, 2018.
- Company and category listing on the ABC’s website, www.ABConvention.com
- Use of the ABC logo on your promotional materials.
- Chance to win a FREE booth at ABC ’19
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”HOW DO I OBTAIN BADGES FOR BOOTH PERSONNEL?”] You can register for exhibitor badges starting in January. You may register booth personnel online. Each 10′ x 10′ booth includes 5 complimentary exhibitor badges. Additional badges can be purchased for $10 each. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHERE CAN I ORDER ELECTRIC, CARPET INTERNET AND OTHER BOOTH ‘EXTRAS’?”]
AEX Convention Services has been designated as the official general service contractor for the trade expo. Furniture, carpeting, floral, extra draperies, signs, union labor, telephone and internet access, audiovisual equipment, electrical and crate storage are available from AEX and other designated contractors.
View the exhibitor service kit for pricing and order forms.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHEN AND HOW CAN I RESERVE HOTEL ROOMS?”]
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino is the official host hotel.
View the hotel & travel page for pricing and reservation instructions.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?”] A $10 fee will be charged for all cancellations or changes to registration. No refunds will be given after Friday, March 17, 2018. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHAT TYPES OF SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE?”] Click here to view all opportunities. [/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”WHERE CAN I ADVERTISE?”] Consider placing an ad in the ABC 2018 Show Guide or on our website at www.ABConvention.com. Please note: show guide ads are due by February 23, 2018 – no exceptions. [/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row]