501 - Associate Member Rookie of the Year (those who provide goods and services to the industry). Nominees must be in their first year of sales hired on or after January 1, 2020)
Nominee must be in their first year of sales. Any sales where a contract/agreement of sale was fully executed from November 1, 2021 to October 31, 2022 is eligible. Nominee must be employed by an NJBA member in good standing.
The winners will be selected by an impartial panel of judges who are not in any way associated with the companies participating in the SAM Awards.
No nominee may be entered in more than one category.When submitting for this award please attach, in 500 words or less, an explanation why the nominee qualifies for this award. Include complete answers to the following questions:
- Did the nominee achieve the goal set for number of sales and volume of sales?
- What responsibilities(marketing, training, processing, management, etc.) did the nominees have in addition to sales/marketing?
- What personal special qualities does this nominee have which enhance his/her professionalism?
- What difficulties did the nominee encounter in selling/marketing the product and how did they overcome them?
- What level of growth did your Rookie achieve during his/her first year?
- Please include one photo of the nominee or team on Flash Drive.
Current Entry Names:
Judging Criteria:Achievement of set goals for number of sales and volume of sales. Other areas of responsibility (marketing, training, processing, management, etc.) in addition to sales. Special personal qualities which enhance professionalism. Difficulties encountered in selling the product or service and how they were overcome. Level of growth achieved during first year. No nominee may be entered in more than one Individual Achievement Award Category except as part of a team.
Submission Requirements:Completed Entry Form, a word document 500 words or less, explaining how nominee qualifies by meeting judging criteria plus any pertinent additional comments. It is imperative all questions and statistics on the form are answered and one photo of nominee on a flash drive.
Please fill out the form with your question and we will get back to you shortly.