413 - Leasing Marketing Director of the Year - Rental Communities
Nominee must be responsible for developing and implementing marketing policy including market research, product development, marketing plan, merchandising and advertising. Nominee must be employed by an NJBA member in good standing.
The winners will be selected by an impartial panel of judges who are not in any way associated with the companies participating in the SAM Awards.
No nominee may be entered in more than one category.When submitting for this award please attach, in 500 words or less, an explanation why the nominee qualifies for this award. Include complete answers to the following questions:
- Explain the development and implementation of marketing policy including market research, product development, marketing plan, merchandising and advertising.
- What responsibilities (marketing, training, processing, management, etc.) did the nominees have in addition to sales/marketing?
- What personal special qualities does this nominee have which enhance his/her professionalism?
- What difficulties did the nominee encounter in selling/marketing the product and how did they overcome them?
- What level of growth did nominee achieve during the past year? How many disciplines did nominee have under his/her direct supervision?
- Please include one photo of the nominee or team on Flash Drive.
Current Entry Names:
Judging Criteria:Development and implementation of marketing policy including market research, product development, marketing plan, merchandising and advertising. Special personal qualities which enhance professionalism. Difficulties encountered in marketing the product and how they were overcome. No nominee may be entered in more than one Individual Achievement Award Category except as part of a team.
Submission Requirements:Completed Entry Form, a word document 500 words or less, outlining nominee's marketing plan for the year, including a statement as to how nominee accomplished goals and objectives. It is imperative all questions and statistics on the form are answered and one photo of nominee on a flash drive.
Please fill out the form with your question and we will get back to you shortly.