411 - Leasing Team of the Year - Rental Communities
Nominees must have executed 25 or more. Any lease fully executed during the periods November 1, 2021 to October 31, 2022 is eligible. Only products built by a member in good standing of the NJBA will be considered.
The winners will be selected by an impartial panel of judges who are not in any way associated with the companies participating in the SAM Awards.
When submitting for this award please attach, in 500 words or less, an explanation why the nominee qualifies for this award. Include complete answers to the following questions:
- Did the nominee achieve the goal set for number of leases, volume of leases and closing ratios?
- What responsibilities(marketing, training, processing, management, etc.) did the nominees have in addition to sales/marketing?
- What personal special qualities does this nominee have which enhance his/her professionalism?
- What difficulties did the nominee encounter in selling/marketing the product and how did they overcome them?
- How were team dynamics/challenges addressed?
- Please include one photo of the nominee or team on CD-ROM or Flash Drive.
Current Entry Names:
Judging Criteria:Achievement of set goals for number of leases, volume of leases and closing ratios. Other areas of responsibility (marketing, training, processing, management, etc.) in addition to renting. Special personal qualities which enhance professionalism. Difficulties encountered in selling the product and how they were overcome. No nominee may be entered in more than one Individual Achievement Award Category except as part of a team.
Submission Requirements:Completed Entry Form, a word document 500 words or less, explaining how team qualifies by meeting judging criteria plus any pertinent additional comments. It is imperative all questions and statistics on the form are answered and one photo of team on a flash drive.
Please fill out the form with your question and we will get back to you shortly.