408 - Project Superintendent of the Year - For Sale or Rental Communities
Nominee must have demonstrated outstanding ability to manage and coordinate the overall job and meet construction deadlines. Nominee must be employed by an NJBA member in good standing.
The winners will be selected by an impartial panel of judges who are not in any way associated with the companies participating in the SAM Awards.
No nominee may be entered in more than one category.When submitting for this award please attach, in 500 words or less, an explanation why the nominee qualifies for this award. Include complete answers to the following questions:
- What responsibilities (marketing, training, processing, management, etc.) did the nominees have?
- What personal special qualities does this nominee have which enhance his/her professionalism?
- What size and type of project was the nominee responsible for?
- How were construction goals achieved?
- What type of problems or unusual circumstances had to be overcome?
- Please include one photo of the nominee or team on CD-ROM or Flash Drive.
Current Entry Names:
Judging Criteria:Ability to manage and coordinate the overall job and meet construction deadlines. Support of sales effort by handling request for changes and custom features efficiently. Problems encountered during completion of project and how they were overcome. Special personal qualities which enhance professionalism.
Submission Requirements:Completed Entry Form, a word document 500 words or less, give details of the project and the construction schedule. Outline as to how construction goals were achieved. Describe how nominee qualifies by meeting the judging criteria plus any pertinent additional comments. It is imperative all questions and statistics on the form are answered and one photo of nominee on a flash drive.
Please fill out the form with your question and we will get back to you shortly.