Phone (973) 643-5781
About Sills Cummis & Gross
Sills Cummis & Gross is a full-service commercial law firm with a team of over three dozen real estate attorneys, including nearly a dozen statewide land use attorneys.
Mixed-Use Redevelopment Is What’s Happening In New Jersey
Successful redevelopment requires a team of experienced attorneys to lead you through the maze of government permits and approvals and the unique costs and challenges of these projects. That’s why more and more real estate professionals are turning to Sills Cummis & Gross to provide creative solutions and a real time understanding of emerging laws, regulations and public incentives.
The Statewide Sills Cummis Redevelopment Law Team Assists Clients With:
- State, regional, county and local land use and zoning
- Redevelopment plans, designations and agreements
- Affordable housing, green building, prevailing wage, community benefit and other mandates
- Public finance, grants and incentives
- Local property taxation
- Governmental, regulatory and community relations
- Real estate transactions – acquisitions, dispositions, leases, easements and financings
- Environmental permitting, audits and compliance
- Litigation guidance and response
View All Businesses